Mbf are working with a fully independent, award winning Financial Planning practice to recruit an additional Paraplanner. Our client has won multiple industry awards, they are a well known business who work at the top end of the industry. The Financial Planning division makes up part of a much larger organisation, the FP division works in tandem with the other divisions to ensure continued growth and development of the overall business.
The requirement is for an experienced Paraplanner to come in and work closely with a team of successful Financial Planners. This will be a busy role, providing full technical support and being a vital point of contact for clients.
- Work with Senior Financial Planners to provide technical support
- Prepare detailed recommendations & write bespoke financial planning reports
- Liaise with HNW & UHNW clients
- Prepare recommendations and write financial planning reports
- To be considered you must be working as a Paraplanner or Junior Paraplanner and will have strong experience in this type of role
- Ideally you will hold the Diploma in Financial Planning or will be working towards
- Have a strong understanding of the financial planning industry
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Basic salary of up to 40,000 plus discretionary bonus
- Hybrid working
- Full study support
- Excellent benefits package
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning