A Chartered Financial Planning organisation with offices across the UK are currently seeking to recruit a highly skilled and motivated Paraplanner to join their growing team. In this role you will work alongside a team of very successful Wealth Planners to deliver an exceptional level of service to the companies extensive book of HNW & UHNW clients.
- Supporting financial advisors with research, analysis and report writing
- Preparation of financial plans, investment reports and suitability letters
- Liaising with clients, product providers and other professionals as required
- Maintaining accurate records and ensuring all files are kept up to date
- Staying up to date with industry regulations and market changes
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong technical knowledge of financial planning and investment products
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate complex financial information to clients and colleagues in a clear and concise manner
- Attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Advanced experience with financial planning software
- Strong organizational and time management skills
My client offers a stable working environment within a friendly & professional team. You will be provided with full/ongoing training and will be provided with full support for market exams. The client is offering a basic salary to £44,000 + bonus and very strong company benefits.
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning