Published: about 2 months ago
Mbf are working with a well-established, respected and growing firm of Financial Planners to recruit an additional IFA Administrator. Our client is a market leader, the Financial Planning division makes up part of a much larger and award-winning organisation.
Their currently requirement is for an experienced IFA Administrator to join their team. The role will focus on provide ongoing support to the companies Paraplanners & Wealth Planners; this will be a vital part of the team ensuring the firms clients continue to receive the highest level of service. Our client specialises in providing holistic advice to a portfolio of HNW clients – as a result they require an individual with previous experience within a similar role/environment who can come in and hi the ground running.
- Work closely with Wealth Planners & Paraplanners providing an exceptional level of support
- Pro actively handle/liaise with clients and 3rd parties by phone, email and post as necessary
- Support Wealth Planner with preparation of client correspondence and meeting notes
- Provide technical assistance and research for Financial Planner
- Set up and maintain client data/files electronically
- When required, accurately prepare client reports, valuations, quotations, paperwork, engagement and recommendation letters
This is a remote position; however, you will be required to come into the London office once a quarter to attend team meetings, training etc.
To be considered you MUST have at least three years experience working as an IFA/Financial Planning Administrator and will have worked in a similar environment. Our client is offering a competitive basic salary plus bonus, company benefits and the unique opportunity to work remotely.
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning