Our client is a highly regarded National Wealth Management organisation with offices across the UK. They have won numerous awards for their exceptional work providing financial planning & investments advice to their portfolio of HNW clients around the Country.
They are currently seeking to recruit for a Team Manager to oversee their Financial Planning Administration team based out of Maidstone in Kent.
- To people manage IFA Administrators to ensure that they deliver a high level of service to their clients
- Be the role model within the team for standard of work whilst displaying a positive supportive manner
- To work with the Office Head to achieve the required KPI's to meet business targets and mitigate risk.
- Provide full support to one financial planner, ensuring client satisfaction through direct contact with clients, and other operational colleagues whilst adhering to regulatory standards
- Responsible for the people management of the IFA Support team conducting staff 121's and appraisals to ensure that agreed KPI's are being achieved. Structured Training & development plans will be put in place based on feedback, quality checks and future aspirations
- To managing sickness and holidays, ensuring involve record are accurate and up to date. Support will be provided from Head of London and HR to manage complex employee issues, such as sickness absence, disciplinary or capability matters
- You will be responsible for conducting probation reviews until sign off and to measure performance/capability for new joiners
- Responsible for the recruitment and induction of new staff in conjunction with Office Head
- Responsible for conducting regular quality checks to feed into the appraisal process Identifying issues, risks and appropriate solutions
- Maintain and develop monthly management information on the IFA Administration team and Financial Planning team including responsibility for accelerate to drive improvement and growth of the business
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required
- Min of 1year people management experience
- Ideally 3 years+ of IFA Administration experience within the financial services industry
- Proven track record of delivering excellent client service to drive positive client outcomes
- Organisation and prioritisation skills being able to work independently and within a team
- Excellent verbal, written communication and IT skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to coach and mentor team members
- Base salary to £37,000
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Company Pension, Group Life Assurance, Group Income Protection, Private Medical Insurance, Generous Holiday Entitlement, Critical Illness Cover, Travel & Dental Insurance & numerous other benefits