Financial Planning Administrator - Mansfield - Salary to £25,000 plus Bonus and Benefiits
An award-winning Financial Planning practice based with multiple offices across the UK are currently in the market to recruit a Financial Planning Administrator to join their growing team in Mansfield. The organisation is well established, they have a national presence and work at the top end of the market.
- They are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator who can work on a 1-2-1 basis with a successful Financial Adviser. The role will be to provide full support to the Adviser and act as a first point of contact for clients.
- To be considered you must have previous experience within a similar role, you will ideally have worked as an Administrator or PA within a Financial Planning/Wealth Management practice.
- Other Financial Services Administration backgrounds will be considered, as well as exceptional administrators who are keen to build a career within financial services
- You must have extensive experience of working with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience of delivering accurate, relevant and timely information
- Those with experience of Investment wrap platforms and Intelligent Office would have an advantage
- The client can offer a competitive basic salary up to £26,000 + bonus and good company benefits.
- They offer a supportive working environment and first class training, you will be supported with any relevant professional exams you wish to take and there will be plenty of opportunities for progression.
- Flexible working will be considered after a training period