Financial Advisor - Investment Advice - High Earnings Potential - Remote
Salary £60K plus Bonuses and Benefits - Year 1 OTE £100K+
MBF Recruitment are currently working with an International Investment Advisory Organisation who are looking for a qualified Financial Advisor with a proven track record of successful sales results, gaining new clients – Candidates MUST be Level 4 qualified as a minimum.
- The business specialise in providing Investment Advice to HNW individuals and therefore success within this organisation will be generously rewarded, with expected earnings in 6 figures in year 1, and rising significantly over time due to their generous bonus structure.
- You will be responsible for generating new business with new clients, providing restricted financial advice (with access to the whole of market) mainly in the area of Investments.
- These roles can be based anywhere across the UK and are 100% remote (you can travel to the office if you wish to do so and it is likely that some travel will be involved to meet with clients).
- The company will provide all leads which are generated and qualified via the company's own marketing and telemarketing team (they would most likely pass on 80-90 enquiries per month which they hope you could transfer to 15/20 appointments/ meetings),
- Advisors will also have access to the company database and Advisers with longevity in the business will get more referrals from individuals they have assisted previously.
- Average clients will be married and approaching retirement with £600/£700k of investable assets in pension/ISAs etc with IFA’s/Platforms etc.
- Basic salary of £60k; this salary does not change throughout the course of the Advisor's career.
- The company have a generous bonus scheme. To sum up, you can expect to earn £100-£150k in year one. Years 3-4; £200-£250k appx. The top quarter of current Advisor's are earning £400-£500k, (three currently) are earning £1M+.
- The 'success fee' is based on funded deals and is paid monthly. This upfront referral fee is linked with the amount of deal funded, with no cap. There is also an annual bonus for clients who stay with the business for three years (similar to trail income).
- All travel expenses are paid for by the company.
- The business also offer a great company benefits package including: up to 14% pension contribution, Medical cover, Dental cover, gym subsidy, season ticket loan etc
Who they are looking for:
- Top sales people/ business development professionals, with proven track record of successful sales results gaining new clients – candidates must be Level 4 qualified.
- 5 years experience with HNW clients in a financial institution or as an IFA.
- Solid knowledge in investment advice, financial markets, ready to learn more.
- Candidates should be able to work Independently, with autonomy and showing resistance, a positive attitude and determination to increase their efficiency and results
- You must be ready to work hard; this is a job for someone who wants to be responsible for their own success, so high motivation is required.
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning