Paraplanner / Compliance Manager
Warrington area - hybrid, all options considered
Salary negotiable - estimated (£40-50K)
Full/ Part time considered
Our client, a well established firm of Independent Financial Advisors based in the Warrington area, are currently looking to replace a long serving member of staff who is looking to retire this year. The role will involve Paraplanning and Compliance duties, working closely with the company's two Directors (Chartered Financial Planners) and their clients.
The business has been established in the area for over 20 years and has built a close-knit, experienced team who work together to provide a first class financial planning service to their loyal book of HNW Clients. This company provide advice across a diverse range of case types to both private individuals and corporate clients on cases such as Pensions, Investments, Tax Planning and IHT. With this in mind, the role will be very varied and ideally looking for an individual who can fit within this and employ their technical knowledge.
The company are looking to add a Paraplanner with Compliance Manager responsibilities to their team. This role is a hands-on position for someone who is looking to help lead and drive the process improvements at the firm including duties such as:
- Collaborate with Wealth Managers and Advisors to prepare and deliver holistic financial plans for high-net-worth clients.
- Conduct detailed research and analysis on various financial products, investment strategies, and tax planning.
- Be a part of the firms centralised investment committee reviewing the make up of the centralised investment proposition meeting with current and prospective fund managers.
- Compliance monitoring, providing guidance on regulatory changes, signing-off new client documentation and working with the FCA.
- There is also an element of Risk management including updating the Risk Framework and reporting to the board on risk-related matters.
Reasons to join:
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning