MB Fitzgerald are working with a well-established, national and Chartered Financial Planning practice to recruit a Financial Planning Administration Team Leader. The organisation has offices across the UK and a particularly strong presence in the South West of England, they are a growing business that have a fantastic reputation.
Due to continued growth, they now have the requirement for a Team Leader to join them. The role will be responsible for leading/managing a team of experienced IFA Administrators, you will be responsible for line management and ensuring the team provides an excellent level of service to clients and the companies Financial Advisers.
- Lead and manage the IFA Administration team, with a focus on excellent client service.
- Review, appraise team and individual performance through 1:1 meetings and regular reviews.
- Ensure each team member performs in line with business needs and delivers using the smartest and most efficient way of working, encouraging and aiding personal learning.
- Ensure an even distribution of workload and manage leave throughout the team ensuring sufficient support levels are in place to maintain required levels of service
- Identify and implement systems and tools in support of delivering the smartest and most efficient way of working.
The client is looking for an experienced supervisor, team leader or manager. Ideally you will come from a Financial Planning background, however individuals from wider Financial Services such as Pensions, Investments, Platforms/Providers will also be considered.
Basic salary to £40,000 + bonus and good company benefits on offer. They also offer full support for market exams and opportunities to progress as the company continues to grow.
The business has implemented flexible working with 2 at home and 3 days in the office or vice versa.