A long established Hertfordshire based advisory practice is currently seeking to recruit a Financial Planner to help service and further grow a book of high quality private clients. With a legacy of advising clients, the company has built a reputable business that values long-term relationships and a family-oriented culture. The team, including two Senior Financial Planners with plans to retire in the next 2-3 years, has been at the forefront of providing expert financial guidance within the local area for a number of years.
- Manages new client inquiries and cultivates relationships with a focus on new client acquisition.
- May be introduced to existing clients based on expertise and capabilities.
- Provides financial planning services, with an emphasis on investments, holistic financial planning, and corporate clients (pensions, group life assurance, and income protection).
- Builds and maintains professional connections with accountants and solicitors for future referrals.
- Focuses on business growth through client acquisition and development.
- Requires a minimum of 1 years of experience working in a client facing role within financial planning.
- Demonstrates competency in dealing with new clients and managing funds under management.
- Possesses a strong understanding of investments, holistic financial planning, and corporate financial services.
- Proven ability to work independently and initiate business growth.
- Existing professional connections and a potential client base are advantageous.
- Enjoys a flexible home office working arrangement.
- The initial 6 months are expected to be office-based for supervision and competency demonstration.
- Involves a mix of office meetings, online meetings, and client visits.
- Preferably seeking candidates who can hit the ground running.
- Experienced paraplanners are welcome, and initial training may be provided if needed.
Ethics and Culture:
- Upholds strong ethical values in client dealings.
- Fits well with the family-oriented business culture.
- Demonstrates a commitment to long-term growth with the company.
- Holds relevant financial advisory exams.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge in various financial areas.
A first-class opportunity to take over an existing booked of loyal clients with the overall aim of maintaining service levels and further growing the book via referrals and other development tools. This client is happy to pay a highly competitive starting salary (to £60k in year one) along with a discretionary bonus and other company benefits.
- Financial Planning