We are working with a very successful Financial Planning & Employee Benefits organisation in the centre of Bristol to recruit an Employee Benefits Administrator. Our client is a boutique business that have an excellent reputation, they are a friendly & professional practice that have a forward-thinking approach to financial advice.
They are now seeking to hire an individual to bolster their corporate team, this role will involve supporting the firms’ corporate financial planners ensuring a high level of service is bring provided to the companies clients.
The client is looking to recruit an individual who ideally has previous employee benefits administration experience. However, they are also willing to consider individuals who have financial services (pensions, financial planning, investments etc) who are keen to pursue a career within employee benefits.
- Provide comprehensive support to the corporate financial planners
- Communicate with clients, internal/external teams, providers etc
- Act as a point of contact for clients to deal with queries/questions
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of client expectations and delivers high levels of client service, including preparation of reports and written communication to clients
To be considered you should have:
- Previous experience working within a Financial Services environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good level of knowledge especially in respect of pensions and protection.
- Strong IT skills using Outlook, Word, Excel
- Understanding and knowledge of financial services products available within the advice setting
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing practice where you can have a long-term career. You will be working within a close-knit team who will provide you with full/ongoing training & support, you will be supported for market exams and there will be ample opportunities to progress within the business.
The client is offering a basic salary to £30,000 + bonus and strong company benefits – they also offer hybrid working split between office & home.
- Financial Services
- Employee Benefits