Job Title: Underwriting Administration Assistant / Team Assistant - London
Description: We are looking for an enthusiastic Underwriting Administration Assistant to join this growing Lloyd's Syndicate in the City. You will be providing admin support to an underwriting team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Diary management
- Organising travel
- Processing monthly bordereaux
- Logging new business enquiries
- Producing daily income reports
- Dealing with account queries
- Chasing ERN's, and scanning and uploading documents.
- Other adhoc duties for the team
Requirements/Experience: To apply for this position you will be of A Level calibre or equivalent, and have experience in insurance environment. You will also have a high standard of IT and communication skills, have good organisation skills, and be a great team player. They are also looking for someone that can speak Spanish for this role and this will be a distinct advantage.