Our client, a leading investment management firm, is currently seeking to recruit for a SIPP Administrator to join their London office. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly renowned organisation in the investment management sector.
As a SIPP Administrator, you will play a vital role in providing administrative support to the SIPP team, on-boarding, maintaining, and monitoring all administration of the companies SIPP operations ensuring quality service and adherence to service levels.
To excel in this position, you should have 2+ years SIPP Administration experience.
- Process and checking all SIPP client on boarding. Checking all documentation before final submission to ensure it complies with the firm and HMRC guidelines.
- Set up and maintain client, portfolio and account data in the firms and Pershing systems in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensuring all payrolls are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Monitoring all benefit requests and maintaining sell and withdraws via internal systems and operation teams to ensure payroll is met.
- Completing AML checks for new and existing clients – including KYC and bank account validation checks.
- Process contribution payments into the SIPP and set up Direct Debits via GoCardless when required.
- Managing account opening, taking benefit, contribution and other documentation with third party administrator to ensure SLA is met.
- Completing daily reconciliations and supporting reconciliation of all SIPP bank accounts.
- Issuing all correspondence produced by third party administrator to clients.
- Responding to all client queries internally and externally.
In return, the company offers an attractive package including:
- Competitive basic salary ranging from £35,000 to £40,000
- Bonus scheme.
- Private Health Insurance (PHI).
- Disability Insurance (DIS).
- Income Protection.
- Pension plan with a contribution of 6% or 8% from the employer and 2% from the employee.
- 25 days of annual leave.
Our client offers excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Financial Services