MB Fitzgerald are working with a third-party administration bureau who are looking for an Entry Level Pension Administrator to join their team.
This new position represents an opportunity for candidates to join a business that will support your growth and development. They actively promote from within their business and many of their staff have been with the business for many years highlighting what a great place to work it is.
- Opening and processing post.
- Scanning and indexing documents and images.
- Prioritising work to ensure delivery in accordance with client Service Level Agreements.
- Processing member events within targets ensuring it complies with internal standards and scheme and legislative rules.
- Producing letters, emails and reports based on set templates as well as producing bespoke letters and emails where required.
- Answering incoming calls and resolving queries.
- Maintain a culture which reflects company values, and puts the member at the heart of all activities.
- Keeping up to date with technical and scheme changes.
- Participation in ad hoc administration projects/exercises.
- Identifying and recording non-core fee events.
- Liaising with contacts to maintain and build strong client relationships.