Technical Paraplanner - Leading Private Bank - UHNW clients - Central Edinburgh location - Salary to £50K plus excellent benefits package
MB Fitzgerald are currently working on a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Paraplanner to join an exclusive Private Bank within their Financial Planning division. This company are a well established business that are highly regarded in the UK. They specialise in providing Private Banking and Financial Planning services to HNW clients and also have a niche market for which they are extremely well known.
This role is for someone is extremely technical and doesn't want to undertake any client facing responsibilities, although you would act as a technical point of contact for the Adviser's within the business.
- Maintaining new business records on Advisor Office
- Assist in producing annual review packs
- Assisting administrator with client applications and processing
- Preparing comprehensive suitability letters and reports
- Ensuring ISA,CGT and pension allowances are used each financial year
- Ensuring fee records are kept up to date and invoicing clients through Advisor Office
- (Fee reconciliation is outsourced).
- Liaising with providers to obtain information.
- Very good technical knowledge
- Qualified to Chartered status (or close to)
- Good knowledge of all retail investments and characteristics
- Knowledge of tax efficient investments such as EIS,SEIS and VCTs
- Knowledge of IHT planning, including Discounted Gift Trusts
- Arranging life policies and understanding the underwriting process
- Investment knowledge
- Ideally, have familiarity with Standard
The company will provide an excellent salary and benefits package which is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.