Senior Paraplanner - Lytham - Salary negotiable up to £40,000 plus company benefits - Flexible working
MB Fitzgerald recruitment are currently working with a well established firm of Financial Advisers based in Lytham who are looking to hire an experienced Paraplanner for their team.
- You'll be working closely with the Financial Advisers and Support staff to ensure that clients receive thorough and efficient service.
- You'll be tasked with report writing and research as well as acting as a technical point of contact for other staff within the team.
- This is not a management or leadership role but Senior members of the team will be expected to participate in the mentoring of other team members.
- We are looking for a candidate with previous Paraplanning experience.
- You should be Diploma qualified (or studying towards this) and ideally Chartered. The company value education and will fully support the successful candidate with further studies towards professional qualifications.
- Candidates should be experienced and capable report writers with a strong knowledge of financial services products
- The role is to replace an experienced and highly valued member of staff who is leaving the business after a number of years. For this reason, they are willing to pay a competitive salary and benefits package in order to attract the best candidates.
- Salary to £42,000 plus company benefits
- Hybrid working model
- Plenty of opportunities to progress