Paraplanner - Part time (25 hours per week, potentially negotiable) - Home based with monthly meetings in Macclesfield
MB Fitzgerald Recruitment are currently working with a Cheshire based firm of Independent Financial Advisers who specialise in the Retirement Planning sector. They are looking to hire an experienced Paraplanner to assist with report writing and research responsibilities. This role would be offered on a part time basis (ideally 25 hours split Mon-Fri but they company are able to be fleixble for the right candidate).
This role will require a candidate who enjoys speaking with clients over the phone and would suit a person who may wish to be authorised to provide limited client advice in the future. Final salary pension experience would also be highly desirable with a high level of technical knowledge on fund performance and whole of market products.
- Conducting relevant research in respect of funds and financial products.
- Identifying and providing suitable solutions for clients.
- Ensuring new business is submitted correctly.
- Producing suitability reports.
- Recording relevant accurate data on back office system in line with company procedures.
- Previous experience in a Paraplanner role
- Level 4 Diploma qualified as a minimum
- Good level of technical knowledge, particularly in the area of Pensions/ Retirement Planning
- Highly Organised
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent report writing capability
- Flexible home based working with monthly meetings in Macclesfield
- Permanent contract, ideally 25 hrs per week
- Competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications, no banding but around £30-40K pro rata
- Progression is possible into a Financial Planner role if desirable