Our Client is a highly successful Practice based in near Hitchin, they currently have a requirement for an experienced Paraplanner to join their friendly team and work closely alongside the practice principal.
This vacancy will be working alongside a Principal partner and I have been advised that they are happy a salary in the region of up to 35k
- Maintain compliant client files
- Build strong and trusting client relationships
- Ensure that all suitability letters and CFRs are fully complete
- Complete all non-technical replacement cases e.g. ISA transfers
- Complete all technical replacement cases such as pension transfers and Final Salary transfers
- Complete all new business submission as efficiently as possible
- All compliance to be completed within 7 working days
- Monitor Swift and CCD regularly to ensure system accurately reflects current position
- See all business through to issued status
- Deal with client queries when required appropriately.
- Prepare client files for advisers in advance of client meetings
- Meet the advisers on a regular basis to exchange client files and gain an understanding of the client needs
- Liaise with advisers regarding product/fund choice
- Analyse letter of authority information and perform calculations where necessary