Mortgage Administrator - Mansfield - Salary negotiable to £20K plus company benefits
MB Fitzgerald Recruitment are currently working with one of the UK's leading Financial Services groups who are looking to hire an experienced Administrator to support their Mortgage team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Inbound and outbound call handling.
Task Module of Intelligent Office to be reviewed and kept up to date tracking and monitoring
- each processing stage.
- Inputting new cases on Intelligent Office and keeping mortgage data updated.
Submitting applications with relevant Money Laundering requirements and any other supporting
- Maintaining expected commission payments on Intelligent Office.
- Taking client fees and completing receipts along with relevant paperwork.
- Dealing with correspondence and producing standard letters.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator, ideally from a financial services background. Candidates with previous Mortgage Administration experience will be at an advantage although this is not essential. You must be highly organised with good attention to detail.
On offer is a chance to progress within a leading financial services group. This will be a varied and interesting position where the successful candidate will be able to learn and progress through their own personal development plan.