One of our best clients a national Financial Planning & Investment Management organisation are currently in the market to recruit an IFA Administrator to join their team in Bristol. The business is hugely successful and are one of the leading Wealth Management businesses in the UK.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Financial Planning/Wealth Management Administrator to bolster the existing support team. You will work very closely with Financial Planners on a daily basis, duties include:
- You will be responsible for processing client information updates and movement on relevant systems
- Identify continuous improvements in working practices.
- Provide an excellent client service, delivering against expectations and keeping everyone updated.
- Support delivery of projects where appropriate.
- Understand the team goals and the relationship to wider company processes.
- Contribute to a positive working environment, demonstrating the company Values at all times.
- Preparing documentation for Client meetings
- Booking appointments and scheduling meetings
- Production of client valuations and preparation of review packs
Flexible working: 3 days in the office & 2 working from home.
- You will have experience in a busy and varied office and be able to offer a professional and efficient approach to business support and management
- You will have experience gained from working for a firm of Financial Advisers
- You will be IT literate
- You will have excellent organisational skills with very good attention to detail
- Basic salary to £28,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Benefits including: generous holiday, PMI, Pensions, Group Life Assurance, Group Income Protection, flexible working