MB Fitzgerald are working with a leading firm of financial advisers who are looking for ambitions Group Risk & Healthcare advisers to join a growing part of their business.
This award winning firm are already well established within the market and have seen a real increase in business over the last 12 months.
- Overall responsibility for a block of Group Risk schemes for a range of corporate clients, which will include:
- Fact Find/initial advice calls
- The preparation of quote specifications, review of quotations, negotiation with insurers and preparation of review/renewal reports.
- Sign off Executives Advice reports where required
- Face to Face and telephone advice meetings with clients
- Answering and dealing with inbound calls from clients, employees and benefit providers.
- Management of the new business process for leads
- Any required initial calls with the new lead
- Liaising with the partner and any insurers
- Completion or sign off of Insight Report
- Attending any kick off meetings or presentations as required
- Ad Hoc project work which may include
- Assisting Head of Group Risk & Wellbeing with Board reports
- Any necessary catch up projects (e.g. for submissions or fees)
- Drafting of technical articles and reports for compliance sign off
- Assist during absence of Head of Group Risk & Wellbeing
- Assist Head of GR&W with implementation of processes for team
- Ensure familiarity with, and stay abreast of, developments within the industry, including changes in products and legislation.
- Assist with training of new team members
- Previous experience working within an Insurer, Employee Benefit Consultancy or Financial Advisory environment as a Group Risk Adviser.
- CII GR1 and IF1 qualified or equivalent.
- Excellent understanding of Group Risk products and the market.
- Proven track record of building rapport and strong relationships with clients, staff and Advisers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines and stay focused under pressure
- Team player but must be able to work independently and collaboratively with different teams.