Our client is a boutique, investment focused firm of Independent Financial Advisers based in central Manchester.
Their current requirement is for an experienced IFA Administrator to join the organisation to provide ongoing support to the Senior Paraplanner and Directors. The business specialise in providing holistic advice to a portfolio of HNW private clients, as a result they require an individual with experience within this environment or who is confident enough to deal with this level of client.
The priority for this position is ensuring that all clients are provided with a first class service, remaining in contact with clients, answering queries and keeping them updated. Because of this, we are looking for candidates with exceptional communication and organisational skills. You must have previous experience of working within Financial Planning or a client services focused Investment management position.
Daily duties will include;
- To support Financial Planner
- Pro actively handle/liaise with clients and 3rd parties by phone, email and post as necessary
- Support Financial Planner with preparation of client correspondence and meeting notes
- Provide technical assistance and research for Financial Planner
- Set up and maintain client data/files electronically
- When required, accurately prepare client reports, valuations, quotations, paperwork, engagement and recommendation letters
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced support candidate who is now looking to take the next step in their career by joining a market leading business who can forward their career. Support will be provided for those that wish to take professional qualifications and candidates will be offered a competitive basic salary and benefits package from day one.