MB Fitzgeraold are working with one of the market leading Consultancies to assist with their search for a new DC Pensions Consultant.
Successful candiates will work in the expanding DC Pensions team that advises clients (both trustee and corporate) on all aspects of DC scheme design, investment, governance, provider selection, implementation, communication, and change implementations.
- Support senior consultants with advice focused client materials (including meeting papers) - with minimal changes required
- Attend client meetings as a support consultant and making appropriate contributions
- Project management on small and medium sized projects
- Proactively works on clients with both senior and junior consultants and seeks opportunities
- Meet chargeable hours targets
- Support with sales and marketing efforts by helping with proposals and responses for RFPs
- Support the billing process including data analysis and drafting of invoices
- Keep consultants appraised of issues in relation to their clients, preparing briefing and /or meeting papers as appropriate
- Take responsibility for the timely delivery of services to clients in relation to provider updates and other standard service offerings
- Demonstrate knowledge of the businesses 'professional excellence' and risk management controls and procedures by applying these to day-to-day work.
- Build relationships internally and externally, and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams
- Coaches and develops more junior members of the team
- Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients, colleagues and providers at all levels.
- The candidate is most likely to be working as a DC consultant or support consultant in a corporate pensions environment and has / is working towards a professional qualification - ideally APMI.
- The candidate should have a good technical understanding of the DC pensions landscape, including both trust and contract based plans.
- It is essential that the candidate is proactive, enthusiastic and able to demonstrate an excellent standard of written and oral communication.