We're currently looking for a Business Development Assistant to join our good client. Our client is an investment and wealth management business of an international bank.
For more than 25 years, our client has been trusted by customers, including many business leaders and sophisticated financial professionals, to manage their wealth prudently and in line with their individual requirements.
They have maintained their customer-led ethos throughout and evolved into a company known as much today for the multi-asset-class investment skills as for their high quality wealth management services.
Total AUMA are in the billions and their clients range from city professionals and private individuals to trusts, charities and Financial Planner firms - the latter supported through a dedicated intermediary team.
The role itself is a Business Development Assistant.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Business Development Directors with sales activities, through assistance with lead management, client events, presentation and other sales activity.
- Developing an important additional layer of relationship for Partner firms in addition to and alongside Client Directors.
- Acting as the first point of contact for general client queries. Implementing actions and / or passing instructions to the appropriate team member.
- Modest level of PA responsibilities to the Head of Third Party Distribution.
- Taking minutes in monthly team meetings and monitoring progress and implementation of agreed actions.
- Preparing new client documentation and ensuring compliant new client take on as well as managing the administration of existing clients.
- Creating investment proposals for prospects, due diligence reports and performance reviews for existing partner firms.
- Maintenance of client records and the Intermediary channels shared documents.
- Liaising with various departments such as the Investment Team, Operations and the Product Office.
- Working closely with the Marketing and Communications Team to oversee production of collateral.
On offer will be up to £35,000 + market leading benefits.