Role: Underwriting Oversight Assistant
A great opportunity for someone starting their career within the London Insurance Market. We are looking for a candidate that has gained some working experience within insurance to join this leading MGA to work within Underwriting oversight for their Lloyd's Syndicates
- To provide administrative support for the Independent Peer Review function including populating the database, preparing report templates and producing regular and ad hoc management reports
- Assist the Underwriting Framework Manager in reviewing syndicate and MGA data for compliance with underwriting authorities, underwriting guidelines and provide reports for the Board.
- Lead the monitoring of data quality on Client Syndicates/MGA underwriting and checking that the data has been recorded accurately on a weekly basis and compiling the results into a report. This includes liaising with clients on any underwriting authority breaches.
- Monitor and record underwriting referrals to Underwriting Management received from Syndicates / MGAs.
- Maintaining the Underwriting Control Framework Documentation across Syndicates/MGAs including SharePoint Sites and highlighting any documents that are outstanding or are due to be reviewed.
- Assist in the production of regular and ad hoc management information reporting as required.
At least 6 months of insurance experience
Working in a similar role would be advantageous
- knowledge of Lloyd's regulations would also be advantageous
Good level of numeracy and attention to detail
Good working knowledge of MS Office programs (particularly in Excel
- Good academic qualifications GCSE grade B and above in Maths and English