Our client a Lloyd's Syndicate is seeking an Underwriting Analyst / Assistant to support the US Liability team, your key responsibilities include;
- Binding Authority data entry.
- Data cleansing and data accuracy
- Responsible for Creation and Maintenance of Bordereaux Monitoring Tools including but not limited to Database management.
- Create and run insightful reports and dashboards from the data
- Ensure data accuracy and reconciliation Preparation of both regular and ad hoc reports Interpret and analyse data to identify key metrics.
You need to possess the following to be considered for this role;
- Knowledge of BI reporting tools such as Tableau or PowerBI.
- Knowledge of Underwriting and Reinsurance appropriate to the role is advantageous
- Advanced Programming skills (Word, Excel, VBA or C#, SQL).
Salary up to £35,000 plus full benefits to include pension, bonus, private health care, season ticket loan