Role: Underwriter - FI / D&O
- Working for a leading Lloyd's syndicate
- Growing team
- Highly competitive salary
- hybrid working
- Underwrite accounts allocated from existing renewal portfolio, ensure timely quotations, and meet reasonable broker deadlines.
- Actively produce new business enquiries, ensuring broker understanding of risk appetite.
- Interact, and liaise with other departments - e.g. Claims, Compliance, Legal, and Finance
- Demonstrate appropriate, consistent and complete consideration of customer (policyholder) interests, throughout our business, on a continuous basis.
- Ensure that the FCA principle of treating customers fairly (TCF) is applied in those areas of the business within the jobholder's responsibility.
Skills and Experience required:
- Working knowledge of the Lloyd's market.
- Underwriting experience in Financial Institutions and/or Commercial Directors & Officers Liability.
- ACII or working towards