MB Fitzgerald recruitment are currently working on a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Financial Planning business. The company are searching for a Technical Administrator/ Trainee Paraplanner to work alongside their Administration team in supporting their Financial Planners.
This position is a mix of Administration and low level Paraplanning:
- Prepare information/comparisons for analysis by Planner
- Identify areas for planning and produce a pre review summary
- Prepare basic suitability reports for top ups, switches, 'Bed to ISA' and Protection.
- Fund Analysis
- Obtain illustration, application forms, KFD and other supporting information
- Tax calculations
- Deal effectively with queries from clients and other parties
- Project plan upcoming maturity of products - EIS/VCT/Bonds
- Ensure all compliance requirements are adhered to
- Prepare and maintain client files and client reviews
- Assist Planners in delivery of new business through managing workflows and clear communication
- Carry out all aspects of administration work in line with the Financial Services Administrator role