- Reporting to the Syndicate Finance Manager you are responsible for the production of all Lloyd's regulatory returns also Canadian Reporting (including schedules F&P), US and Canadian SIS.
- Must have QMA, QMB, QAD and QSR in line with the filing deadlines experience.
- Assist with planning and production of Syndicate annual report and accounts, management information and financial schedules and monthly and quarterly accounting information, as required.
- Ensure information requested on the audit deliverables list is being produced and distributed on a timely basis and communicating with the auditors to identify issues and ensure their prompt resolution.
- Oversight of key controls and reconciliations in support of the regulatory filings
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports and disclosures for management.
You must have syndicate accounting experience within the insurance market to be considered for this role.
Full benefits to include pension, bonus, private health care, season ticket loan and much more.