MB Fitzgerald is currently working with a highly regarded Investment Manager to recruit for a Settlement Asset Administrator to join their Investment Management division based in London (close to London Bridge).
This role will be on a fixed term contract until July 30th or can be an ongoing temp role if the individual prefers.
Candidates will ideally have crest experience, although this isn't essential.
- All aspects of asset servicing administration are completed correctly, efficiently and in line with all regulatory guidelines and internal service standards, for all parts of the business.
- All daily processing of transactions conducted in a timely, effective and accurate manner within agreed KPI's and specified processes including: trade matching and settlement of Equities, Unit Trusts, Fixed Income, Derivatives, cash and foreign exchange transactions and processing all associated contract notes/trade confirmations, both broker and client confirmations.
- Arranging and Instructing stock transfers for the business, both for equities and unit trusts and ensuring timely settlement.
- Processing of trades performed by the stock broking desk, confirming trades with appointed counterparty and transaction reporting to the FCA. Performing monthly broker commission rec and providing statements to stakeholders.
- Daily and Monthly Stock positions reconciliation performed in line with FCA CASS 6 rules and company procedures in timely and efficient manner and stock breaks recorded, investigated thoroughly and satisfactorily resolved as required under CASS 6.
- Processing management and IFA fees in line with Company Procedures and CASS 6 rules.
- Preferably two years' industry experience.
- Possesses a sound knowledge of global trade settlement practices and processes from order initiation through to settlement.
- Has knowledge of asset reconciliations and good awareness of FCA CASS rules.
- High attention to detail .
- Good knowledge and proficiency in CREST and other third party custodial systems.
- Demonstrates a high level of organisational ability.