MB Fitzgerald are working with a highly respected, well established and market leading Wealth Management practice to recruit a Senior/Technical IFA Administrator. Due to ongoing expansion over the past couple of years, the firm now requires a professional candidate with experience in the financial planning or wealth management to join the business to provide technical assistance.
Key tasks and responsibilities within this role will include:
- To assist Consultants in the production and issuing of client advice, including liaison with product providers and undertaking product research for the Consultant
- To prepare and issue client review documents, including obtaining product specific information e.g. switch fees and funds available, fund OCFs, FE analytics work
- Liaising with clients and third parties
- Preparing letters
- Generating investment valuations
- Producing compliant illustrations and quotations
Ideally candidates will have a minimum of 3 years experience of working in Financial Services in an IFA Administrator capacity. Those who have studied towards the Diploma Financial Planning will be preferred although full support will be provided for you to undertake all financial planning exams.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly regarded wealth management business.