Operations Project Manager - 6 month FTC - £80,000 - start AUGUST- can be based at Home, Birmingham, Surrey or London offices
- Where applicable liaise with the IT Project Manager to successfully execute project delivery from a business perspective
- Work closely with the Business Stakeholders to ensure product requirements are clearly defined and documented.
- Successfully manage and coordinate meetings with the Project Team and Stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintain effective project documentation throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ability to produce coherent test plans in line with the Business Requirements, working closely with the Build Team to ensure accuracy.
- Facilitate training on any new Business Processes/systems
- Produce regular status updates and communicate to the Senior Management Team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in Workflow tools advantageous (Dynamics)
- Prince 2 qualification desirable
- Insurance experience desirable
- 2 years + project management experience
- Proven experience in working in a fast paced environment