Our client is a reputable firm of Wealth Advisors who are in the market for a SIPP Administrator to join their team on a Part-Time basis.
This role is ideally a 2-2.5 day a week position and will probably suit a candidate already workign part time and looking to add extra days to their working schedule.
Pensions Administration Support
- General administration
- Compiling and sending out annual renewals
- Effecting a notice of client's change of address
- Acknowledging and reporting any complaints
- Issuing SIPP documentation to new clients & setting up any new SIPPs
- Administration of client's divorce and pension sharing orders
- Dealing with the demise of any client
- Generating illustrations on request
- Compiling meeting documents on request
- Ensuring any protection is recorded
- Completing any one-off projects
- Raising and paying any invoices
- Assisting with the maintenance and development of the SIPP procedures and documents
- Providing a professional yet personal approach to all clients including using initiative in correspondence in as many documents which are client specific
- Liaising with the client and their professional advisors, internal and external.
- Resolving other queries in relation to the SIPP received from advisers or clients