We are working with a highly successful, boutique firm of Independent Financial Advisers in Exeter to recruit an experienced Paraplanner.
The business is growing and have a strong reputation in the area, they are looking to expand their team and overall business in 2022. They are seeking to recruit a Paraplanner who can compliment the existing team, providing support to the companies Directors & Financial Planners.
- To provide technical and paraplanning support to the firm's advisers.
- To support the Compliance Manager in ensuring the firm operates in a compliant manner. This will include assisting with maintenance of records for the firmwide 'Systems and Controls' and T&C functions.
- To assist with compliance checking and follow-up on client files, where necessary.
- To assist with the preparation of Management Information Reports.
- To prepare letters, reports and emails as required.
- Maintain excellent standards of communications with both internal and external customers, both orally and written which will include letters and emails.
- To ensure that client files and records, both paper and electronic, are up to date, neat and that the information contained within is, as far as possible, correct. Identify and investigate any anomalies in the information held on file in either or both formats.
- To produce illustrations, process applications and administer existing business within agreed timescales whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy, making full use of online portals and product providers' intranets.
- To assist in preparation of files for client meetings
You will be joining a friendly & professional team where there will be plenty of support, help with exams and scope for progression. The client offers flexible working split between home & office.
They are offering a basic salary to £45,000 + bonus and company benefits.