A market leading Investments Managers continues to grow their Wealth Planning offering and now requires an additional, experienced Paraplanner to join their fast growing team. My client can offer a route into an advisory role although you would need to comfortable working in a paraplanning capacity of two years.
Reporting to the Head of Wealth Planning, the Paraplanner is responsible for administration of the financial advisory offering. The role holder will be accountable for implementing and maintaining our Wealth Planning technical services.
- Technical work including cash flow modelling, preparation of plan schedules, and pension scheme analysis.
- Suitability report writing.
- Responsible for the smooth delivery of the administration of the financial advisory business.
- Own the administrative tasks and workflow.
- Data and document preparation for new clients and existing client reviews.
- Case management using a Client Relationship Management system; ability to accurately record and maintain client and plan data.
- Respond professionally and capably to administration queries from third parties including clients, providers, Wealth Planners and Investment Managers.
- Own the end-to-end application process for new plans.
- Efficient servicing of existing plans.
- Get involved in initiatives to enhance what we do and our client proposition.
- Think on your feet.
Qualifications, skills, experience and competencies needed:
- GCSE Maths and English Language or equivalent (grade C or above essential).
- Basic financial planning qualifications essential (Ideally CII Diploma or above).
- Proven track record in administration of financial advice, ideally working as a paraplanner for a financial advisory firm for at least two years.
- Trained in the Microsoft suite of products especially Excel and Word. Experience in Intelligent Office, CashCalc, Select A Pension and Assureweb advantageous but not essential.
- Client-centric, energetic, keen to learn and desire to work hard.
- Resourceful and forward thinking.
- Strong communication skills including good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
This is an opportunity to work highly reputable organisation established over 70 years ago who manage over £10BN of client funds. They can provide a platform for a motivated individual who is keen to learn and further develop their career within a HNW, flexible working environment.