This leading Lloyd's syndicate the heart of the City is seeking an MI Analyst to support a technical team across the MI area. With a competitive salary of up to £30,000 + benefits to include pension, private health care, bonuses, 25 days holiday and more!
Your role on a daily basis will include;
- Preparing the MI to production and preparation of reports.
- Collation of data from various sources to include liaises daily with the underwriting and claims divisions
- Reviewing Bordereaux submissions
- Creating premium and bordereaux templates
- Reconcile broker statements
- Assisting the MI Manager with other adhoc duties as required
- A technical knowledge of Insurance would be a must for this role - ideally within analytical role
- Attention to detail with the ability to be extra organised as you will be assisting in project work when required
- Excellent communication and IT skills with a focus on planning able to work under pressure would be amongst the key attributes
- Some MI experience is a high advantage
Salary £30,000 + pension + bonus + private health care + 25days annual leave +