Junior IFA Administrator - Entry level opportunity - Altrincham - up to £21,000 plus company benefits
MBF are currently working closely with a well established firm of Financial Planners based in Altrincham who are looking to recruit a Junior IFA Administrator for their team.
The company are well known as one of the leading Financial Planning organisations in the North-West and have over 50 staff working together to provide their clients with financial advice in the areas of Pensions, Investments, Protection, Tax Planning etc.
- This is the perfect entry level opportunity for someone looking to start their career in financial services. The company have hired in this way before and had great success in developing staff and progressing them on to other roles within the business
- The main purpose of the role will be to obtain client valuations, liaising with the clients and providers and completing the relevant paperwork. All of this can be trained so no previous experience is necessary
- Candidates should have a keen interest in financial services
- No experience is necessary but those with some office based experience will have transferable skills that will help you in the role
- You should have a strong academic background
- Good communicator; both verbal and written
- Microsoft office skills
- Opportunity to gain experience and progress within a leading financial planning organisation
- Basic salary of between £18,000 and £21,000 plus company benefits including Pension etc
- Study support