A long established and highly reputable Investment Managers with a loyal client following are currently seeking to recruit an Investment Management Support Analyst. This role is really aimed at an individual who seeking to further develop their career on the operations side of the market as opposed to those seeking to move into a client facing role.
You will be required to assist the COO of Investment Management in the support of the Investment Management department and liaison with other departments within the Firm. To assist with day to day enquiries and/or issues from other departments, the implementation of projects and initiatives, regular monitoring initiatives, audit actions, and the production of management information as required.
- Assisting with the day to day enquiries or issues from Investment Managers or other departments
- Assisting with Investment Management monitoring, escalating issues to the Business Manager where appropriate
- Participating and assisting in the implementation of projects and company initiatives
- Responsible for the production of Management Information in support of the running of the department
- Responsible for keeping information up to date on the company intranet and developing / enhancing usage of the tool
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the Investment Management Procedures Handbook and other procedures and documentation
Qualifications, skills, experience and competencies needed
- Experience in a wealth / asset management firm and knowledge of associated procedures
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Highly analytical and numerate
- Proactive, self-starter, able to work independently
- Good problem solving skills
- Well organised
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to get on with people at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good project management skills and experience
- Experience of working with CRM systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics
- Knowledge of Eximius
- Educated to degree level
An excellent opportunity to an established brand in the Investment Management sector, this client manages upwards of £10BN of client funds and can offer genuine longer term career development opportunities along with comprehensive benefits and hybrid working.