We are working with a well established Independent Financial Planners based in Paignton who are currently in the market to recruit an IFA Administrator to join their friendly team.
They are seeking to recruit an administrator to join the business to provide ongoing support to the Senior Paraplanners and Financial Advisers. The business specialise in providing holistic advice and are seeking an individual that has worked within a similar environment. You will be working in a professional team consisting of Paraplanners and Administrators, you will be provided on the job training and will be supported for all market exams.
- To support the Paraplanners & Financial Advisers
- Pro actively handle/liaise with clients and 3rd parties by phone, email and post as necessary
- Support Financial Planner with preparation of client correspondence and meeting notes
- Set up and maintain client data/files electronically
- When required, accurately prepare client reports, valuations, quotations paperwork, engagement and recommendation letters
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well known name in the market where you will be able to develop your knowledge and technical skills. You will also be given the opportunity to progress within the business into Junior or a full Paraplanner role.