My client is an innovative fast-growing international Asset Management firm with a large range of Institutional and Private Clients. They now have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated candidate to manage their expanding On-boarding & Servicing Team.
The Head of Account Manager is responsible for Managing the On boarding and servicing team. This is a highly responsible role and will be overseen by the Head of Client Management directly. The individual will be party to sensitive financial and client information and must have an extremely high level of integrity. In order take on this position, experience within an operations or Head of Account management role ideally within an IFA or wealth management environment is essential.
Duties will include:
- Creating and maintaining business procedures and service standards
- Overseeing the delivery of the business administration
- Ensuring compliance requirements are met
- Managing HR including staff management including performance and service delivery
- Creating a positive successful working environment
- Managing marketing, formulating plans and delivery them
- Managing and working with the Servicing Team, including the following:-
- Contributions & Withdrawals
- Account Opening, Closure and migrations
- Client Queries
- Structures - Trusts
- Ongoing management of US time MI
- Managing a team of 5 and overseeing their day to day workload
Candidate Requirements are:
- Similar experienced gained within an IFA or a Financial institution
- Strong Management, organisational and communication skills
- A positive and hardworking approach and a problem ability to delivery
- Preferably some experience/understanding of basic accounting / book keeping procedures.
This is a first class opportunity to work for tier one company who in turn can offer first class remuneration package including exceptional bonus.