£20000 - £23000 per annum + plus Benefits, Bonus, negotiable
13 days ago
Financial Services Administrator - Operations Team - National Wealth Management Organisation - Leeds - up to £23,000 plus Benefits
Are you an experienced Financial Services Administrator looking to use your experience in a new role? MBF. are working with a National Wealth Management Organisation who are recruiting an Administrator for their Operations Team based in Leeds.
- I am working with a National Wealth Management Organisation who are looking to hire a 'Service Agreement & Fees Analyst' for their busy Operations Team in Leeds.
- This is an important position within the Central Operations team, enabling the Financial Planners and their support teams to work efficiently by processing Agreements and Fees accurately and within agreed SLA's
What we are looking for:
- Ideally you will have previous experience of working as an Administrator within a Financial Services Organisation.
- Strong Analytical and IT skills including; MS Office
- Professional Telephone manner
- Hard working and strong organiosational skills
- This important role within the Operations team is a great opportunity to utilise your experience in a different way, opening up plenty of career opportunities within one of the UK's largest Wealth Management organisations.
- Salary on offer is up to £23,000 plus company benefits including life assurance, pension, season ticket loan etc.
- Leeds based role with flexible working a couple of days per week