Our client is a boutique wealth management business based in the City of London. Their current requirement is for an experienced Financial Planning Administrator or Junior Paraplanner to join the organisation to provide support to the Senior Financial Planners.
The job title of this role will be Financial Planning Administrator/Junior Paraplanner
Duties will include:
75% Junior Paraplanning & 25% Office Administration
Support the Senior Paraplanners and Consultants.
- Oversee changes/restructures of clients' financial planning requirements
- General client work (mostly investigative)
- Attend, when requested, client meetings alongside the paraplanner and/or consultant
Annual Review Valuation Reports
- Report writing
- Obtaining additional information from providers regarding transactions/fund research/withdrawals/annual allowances
- Checking/correcting valuations
Financial Report writing
- Suitability letters
- ISA letters
- Fund switch letters - including assisting Paraplanners with client's asset allocation breakdown and portfolio realignment to the benchmark risk profile.
Collating Information and Documentation
- Obtaining illustrations, application forms, product and fund information from providers including charges, AMCs & TERs
- Exchange quotes
- Prepopulating forms and drafting letters of instruction.
- Obtain information regarding products and investment funds.
- Fund research
You'll be offered the opportunity to move into a full Paraplanner role with the business after 12-18 months.
Package on offer is to £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits.