Our client is the Wealth Management arm of a well established banking group, that currently seeks to recruit for a PA/Financial Planning Assistant to join their team.
This role is extremely flexible and offers 4 days from home and 1 day from the office each week. Although the successful candidate can come into the office more if they wish.
You will be working alongside a Financial Adviser within a hybrid capacity with half of the role being PA duties, and the other half providing financial planning admin support.
- Manage scheduling - coordinate with the activities of multiple team members across our offices and external companies.
- Plan, book and arrange international and domestic travel.
- Prepare and collate packs/documents for meetings.
- Diary and inbox management
- Collate/produce accurate sales MI and monthly report templates/projections within the required deadlines
- Arrange 121's, Practice Meetings and any other internal meetings as and when required
- Assist with the setup of seminars if required.
- Support the Practice Director's to implement/review practice ideas/improvements.
- Assist Practice Director's with the recruitment and training programmes of new advisers.
- Processing monthly expenses
- Carry out ad hoc and other duties as assigned.
- Submission of business to providers and the CRM system.
- Processing submitted business to completion.
- Submitting and processing client withdrawals.
- Handling trades, rebalances and phased investing cases.
- Client information maintenance on the investment platforms we use as well as the CRM system.
- Assisting with preparation of paperwork for client meetings and submission of cases.
- Closing cases (including CRM updating and final checks).
- Managing client documentation, including tax packs and certificates.
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
- First class organisational skills and a service-driven approach.
- Extremely well organised, detail oriented with a flexible approach.
- Proactive, self-motivated, a "can do" and "do whatever it takes" attitude.
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks and can work independently.
- Resourceful problem solver with the ability to anticipate needs.
- Effective multitasker - ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and calmly under pressure.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office packages and in particular Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A team player who is professional, and responsible with a positive attitude.
- High integrity, trustworthy, and highly confidential with sound judgment and professional maturity.