Financial Planning Administrator - Knutsford - Salary to £25,000 plus Bonus and Benefiits (potentially negotiable)
An award-winning Financial Planning practice based with multiple offices across the UK are currently in the market to recruit a Financial Planning Administrator to join their growing team in Knutsford. The organisation is well established, they have a national presence and work at the top end of the market.
- They are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator who can work as part of their experienced Administrative team supporting the company's Financial Advisor's. The role will be to provide full support to the Advisor and act as a first point of contact for clients.
- To be considered you must have previous experience within a similar role, you will ideally have worked as an Administrator or PA within a Financial Planning/Wealth Management practice.
- Other Financial Services Administration backgrounds will be considered, as well as exceptional administrators who are keen to build a career within financial services
- You must have extensive experience of working with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience of delivering accurate, relevant and timely information
- Those with experience of Investment wrap platforms and Intelligent Office would have an advantage
- The client can offer a competitive basic salary up to £25,000 + bonus and good company benefits.
- They offer a supportive working environment and first class training, you will be supported with any relevant professional exams you wish to take and there will be plenty of opportunities for progression.
- Flexible working will be considered