Our client, a Chartered Financial Planning practice based in Altrincham are currently seeking to recruit an additional Financial Planning Administrator to join their friendly team.
The organisation is well established and have a fantastic reputation in Greater Manchester and across the North West. Due to increased workload and an internal promotion, they are now looking to recruit an Administrator who can help with the busy workload.
The role will focus on supporting Paraplanners & Financial Advisers, some of the duties included in this role will be:
- Act as a point of contact for clients and third parties, liaising over the phone & via email
- Update & maintain the internal systems with client data
- Support Paraplanners with paperwork and handling new business
- Chase providers & clients to obtain information
- The client is looking to recruit a well presented, personable and hardworking individual.
- You must have specific Financial Planning experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of Intelligent Office would be desirable
- Those who have studied professional qualifications would be at an advantage although this is not essential
- Generous basic salary of up to £29,000
- Excellent company benefits and study support
- Genuine opportunities to progress - the company pride themselves on promoting from within
- Flexible working - up to 2 days from home per week