Financial Advisor - Private Client Director - Business Development opportunity - North-West, £60K plus Benefits and uncapped bonuses - High earnings potential, 6 figure OTE
MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a professional and highly regarded Financial Services organisation to recruit an experienced Financial Advisor to join their team. The role is a business development opportunity and so should appeal to ambitious, hard-working individuals with a proven sales record and exceptional networking skills.
The primary responsibilities of this position are calling high-net-worth leads the firm provides, qualifying and scheduling face-to-face appointments, and meeting with prospective clients for the purpose of gathering new clients and assets for the firm. you'll also be expected to generate your own clients and leads by networking. This position is highly entrepreneurial and involves warm initial calls and in-person selling to close business. Dedicated portfolio management and client service groups are primarily responsible for the transition and retention of client relationships, enabling salespeople to focus mainly on selling.
- You must have a minimum of 5 years experience of working with HNW clients and a solid knowledge of Investment advice and finanical markets.
- We are looking for driven, persistent and goal-oriented individuals with exceptional people and communication skills.
- Candidates MUST have a level 4 qualification in order to meet RDR requirements
- Candidates will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary of £60,000 plus a great benefits package including up to 14% Pension, 28 days holiday, PMI, gym etc.
- They also have a fantastic uncapped bonus structure and the top 50% of staff in this role earn in excess of £200K.