MB Fitzgerald are currently working with one of our best clients. This is a terrific role for a candidate who already has a solid grounding within the Group Risk Administration sphere and is looking to continue that progress wihtin a growing department.
- Working closely with adviser to provide quotes for new business purposes
- Looking at the clients needs and requirements
- Providing written reports for client meetings
- Establishing new scheme
- Completing online or manual application forms
- Assuming risk with agreed providers
- Keeping accurate records of new business for Gabriel reporting
- Be a dedicated point of contact for each group scheme and liaise with the HR and Payroll departments o To run the day to day administration of DIS, CIC, PHI & EAP schemes.
- To ensure the smooth running and timely renewal/rate review of their Group Risk clients through clear communication and information gathering with/from clients, insurers and any other relevant parties.
- General scheme maintenance and carrying out agreed administration responsibilities.
- Maintaining spreadsheet records and manipulating data (including leavers/joiners)
- Comply with HMRC regulations
- Annually Market review and Annual accounts processing
- Chasing Payment
- To provide medical underwriting information to Group Risk providers as and when required for renewal/rate review processing.
- To track, manage and maintain medical underwriting database for clients and update client on regular basis as required.
- Claims Handling on all protection policies
- Member queries
- Updating internal systems with the progress of various different elements of the renewals process etc.
- Ensuring compliance and checking reports
All job Activities:
- Provide a pro-active service and a high standard of administrative support to the IFA's/consultants and clients via telephone, email and written communication, including assisting in product and provider research.
- Provide technical support to the Advisers and Directors in respect of scheme updates and legislative changes.
- Maintain a good knowledge of all corporate related products, encompassing an in-depth knowledge of the various types of schemes and associated technical knowledge.
- Detect and resolve issues that may arise.
- Maintain a good understanding of Group Risk and be up to date with appropriate and relevant legislative changes.