Employee Benefits Administrator - Glasgow - Salary to £35,000 plus Benefits - Flexible working
We are currently working with a leading financial Services Group who are looking to recruit an experienced Employee Benefits Administrator.
My client has recently expanded their corporate division and are looking to hire an individual who is keen to build their relevant qualifications and knowledge. It truly is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for supported learning, clear cut progression and to join a market leader.
- The company are willing to accept anybody with a minimum of 1 years' previous experience working in an EB Administrator position but those with more experience will be considered for a Senior Administrator role, commanding more responsibility within the team and working closely with the Administration Manager to ensure the work is distributed evenly and that staff are receiving the training and mentoring required.
Your daily routine will include:
- Provide a service to support the Employee Benefits Consultancy team and client base - working with your own book of clients/ schemes.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of client expectations and delivers high levels of client service, including preparation of reports and written communication to clients
- Provide general support to managers in servicing clients in the provision of advice
- Candidates should be experienced Employee Benefits Administrator's with experience working on all Group Schemes including Group Personal Pensions, Group Risk, PMI, DIS. Candidates from a purely Group Risk focused role will also be considered although you may have to gain experience in other areas before being able to command the highest salary levels. You should have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation who offer full training, support for market exams and opportunities to progress in the future.
- Salary is up to £35,000 plus company benefits including Pension, Income Protection, Life assurance, Private Medical Insurance.
- Flexible benefits including extra holiday, dental, critical illness, additional pension etc
- This role is working from their city centre office but with flexibility to work from home a couple of days per week.