A well known large London Market Insurer is currently seeking a Data Quality Analyst to join their growing team.
You will be required to perform the following;
* Promoting and implementing strong standards for Data Quality and Governance across the company
* Identify and working with Data owners to resolve issues relating to data quality reporting
* Design and perform a programme of data quality reviews
To apply successfully you will have:
- Experience in syndicate/Lloyd's market is essential as you will need to be familiar with a Lloyd's Market Placing Slip
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills
- Have strong IT and Data skills including the ability to use MS Excel to an advanced level
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking for an hands on data role with progression opportunities in the short term.
Offering an excellent compeitive salalry up to £45,000 plus benefits to include pension, PMI, Travel insurance, STL, Study support, Gym membership, health and lifestyles wellbeing scheme and much more!