Chartered Financial Planner - Manchester - Salary negotiable, to £100,000 plus Bonus plus Benefits plus Equity
MBF are currently working with one of the UK's most exciting Wealth Management organisations to recruit a Chartered Wealth Planner in Manchester. The company work exclusively with UHNW private clients (£3M+) and family office clients (£75M+), with Planners often having to use all of their knowledge and resources to find complex Investment and tax planning solutions to suit their clients needs.
- Working alongside the Client Partners (Private Bankers), you will be responsible for assessing the client's requirements and putting their financial plan into action.
- You will need to build strong client relationships from day 1, so potential candidates must have previous experience of dealing with UHNW clients
- In this role, due to the level of client, it is likely that you will come across scenarios that you will not have experienced before. Wealth Planners should be comfortable with 'new' and 'different' and shoud be ready to use all of their resources to find the right solutions.
- You'll be supported by an experineced Paraplanning and Administration team
- There will be no responsibility to bring in your own new client relationships, allowing you to focus on providing the very best service to the company's existing clients, ensuring that each client receives a comprehensive financial plan.
- Candidates must be qualified as Chartered Financial Planners (Level 6) as a minimum requirement
- You should have experience of working with HNW individuals and should be comfortable working within this space
- You must have an excellent technical knowledge and should enjoy explaining and implementing complex ideas and solutions in a simple manner
- Progression within the firm is possible and candidates should be driven towards this, but mainly they should be motivated by doing a great job for the client
- Generous basic salary, negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
- Equity and dividends
- Discretionary Bonus
- Great benefits including generous pension contribution, holiday allowance, PHI etc