Our client a highly respectable MGA in the City is looking to grow their operations team within their broker and services department. A highly competitive salary of up to £35,000 plus benefits to include study support, gym membership, pension, PMI and much more.
Your main duties will include;
- Submitting cash and non-cash premium settlements and claims movement via a variety of platforms.
- Service binding authority and quota share treaty business using policy administration systems to set up and monitor contracts and process premium and claims bordereaux and treaty statements.
- Receive, validate and allocate bureau signing messages on policy administration systems.
- Assist with credit control and reconciliation activity including performing cash allocations, producing and issuing statements of account, calculating cancellation return premiums, and calculating and settling consortia fees.
- Produce weekly cash balance reports and other management information including variance and aged debt reporting.
- Support the team's data quality responsibilities through the monitoring, assessment, resolution and reporting of data, system and process issues.
- Handle queries from other business functions, brokers, carriers and DXC
You need to have working within a similar environment or preferable broking environment and have a understanding of Xchanging processes and systems, including the IMR, ECF and Class